Having a definite quality management system, we are regarded as the noteworthy firm, engaged in offering quality assured gamut of Toluene Solvent. Offered chemical is available in different packaging options as per client''s specifications. It is an aromatic hydrocarbon that is widely used as an industrial feedstock and as a solvent. This is processed using topmost grade basic chemicals and sophisticated technology in conformity with certified industry norms. Keeping in mind the diverse requirement of our clients, we provide the entire range in various packaging options and at affordable prices.
- Accurately processed
- Elevated shelf life
- Toluene is a common solvent, able to dissolve paints, paint thinners, silicone sealants, many chemical reactants, rubber, printing ink, adhesives (glues), lacquers, leather tanners, and disinfectants. It can also be used as a fullerene indicator, and is a raw material for toluene diisocyanate (used in the prepare of polyurethane foam) and TNT
- In addition, it is used as a solvent to create a solution of carbon nanotubes. It is also used as a cement for fine polystyrene kits (by dissolving and then fusing surfaces) as it can be applied very precisely by brush and contains none of the bulk of an adhesive
- Industrial uses of toluene include dealkylation to benzene, and the disproportionation to a mixture of benzene and xylene in the BTX process. When oxidized it yields benzaldehyde and benzoic acid, two important intermediates in chemistry
- It is also used as a carbon source for making Multi-Wall Carbon Nanotubes. Toluene can be used to break open red blood cells in order to extract hemoglobin in biochemistry experiments
- 185 kg Drum OR 215 lit Drum